ANALYSIS OF THE MARKET OF PORT SERVICES
Proper evaluation of competitive positions, identification of new business opportunities and protection against potential threats require companies in the port industry to have a deep understanding of the basic characteristics of the transshipment market: the structure and dynamics of transshipment by cargo type, the main delivery destinations, the consignors, the operators, etc.
Analysis and forecast of the factors affecting the dynamics of cargo transshipment allows companies to forecast various scenarios for development of the market in the future, as well as to effectively assess changes in the positions of the players in the industry at various time horizons.
Analysis of cargo transshipment includes the following stages:
- analysis of the existing capacities
- analysis of the factors affecting the competitiveness of Ukrainian ports
- analysis of the dynamics and structure of cargo traffic
- analysis and forecast of the dynamics of production and consumption of the cargo transshipped in ports
- analysis and forecast of the geography of cargo delivery through ports
- analysis and forecast of changes in the factors that affect the dynamics of cargo transshipment in ports
The actual experience of CFTS Consulting:
- Preparation of industry passport
- Analysis of the dynamics and structure of cargo traffic in Ukrainian seaports
- Analysis of the current state and prospects of transit cargo traffic through Ukrainian ports
- Analysis of the factors affecting the competitiveness of Ukrainian ports
- Analysis of the structure, dynamics, and geography of export, import, and transit cargo traffic through Ukrainian ports